TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to sophiedurham.com and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and sophiedurham.com’s rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that sophiedurham.com is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION
Cancellations by attendee:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to a booked workshop date will be eligible to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to a booked workshop date will be eligible for a 50% refund of the full workshop cost.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of a booked workshop date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Where possible, every effort is made to fill your place with an attendee on the workshop waitlist. If this is possible, you will be eligible for either a full refund or credit which can be used towards a future workshop (valid for up to 12 months).
Cancellation by us:
- A workshop may be cancelled by us due to insufficient attendee numbers or unforeseen circumstances (eg illness or global pandemic*). In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
* In the event that government restrictions (public health order) force the cancellation or postponement of the workshop, attendees will be offered the option of a full refund or a credit which can be used towards a future workshop.
No responsibility will be taken for any personal property left at the workshop venue; nor liability for any personal injury, unless caused through negligence on the part of your host.
All information is correct at the time of publishing this page, however we reserve the right to update or modify details should the need arise.
If at any time you have concerns or questions about these conditions, please contact us.